Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
1. What is Fire Science Reviews?
Fire Science Reviews publishes scholarly review and survey articles on any aspect of fire safety science. Fire science topics include, but are not limited to: fire dynamics, fire chemistry, fire modeling, material fire properties, toxic hazard analysis, fire detection and suppression, structural fire performance, measurement and test methods, egress and evacuation, human perception and behavior in fire, human factors, applied psychology, statistics, probability, riskanalysis, operations research, decision analysis, smoke management, explosions, industry fire hazards, wild land and post-earthquake fires, fire safety management, fire forensic investigation methods, fire service performance analysis. Academic and industrial researchers and practitioners will find Fire Science Reviews to be the definitive reference in the field of fire safety science.
All articles are available online, and in addition the website offers many other services:
- Quick and advanced search facilities.
- RSS feed, to deliver our latest articles directly to your news headline reader.
- Email articles directly to your friends and colleagues.
- Post a comment on an article, to add your opinion.
For details of the scope and types of article published by Fire Science Reviews see About Fire Science Reviews
- What is Fire Science Reviews?
- Why submit to Fire Science Reviews?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Fire Science Reviews?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Fire Science Reviews?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Fire Science Reviews's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?