Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
4. If my article is published, how will it be cited?
Articles in Fire Science Reviews should be cited in the same way as articles in a traditional journal. However, because articles in this journal are not printed, they do not have page numbers. Instead, they have a unique article number.
The following citation:
Fire Sci Rev 2005, 6:306
refers to article 306 from Volume 6 of the journal.
As an online journal, Fire Science Reviews does not have issue numbers. Each volume corresponds to a calendar year.
- What is Fire Science Reviews?
- Why submit to Fire Science Reviews?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Fire Science Reviews?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Fire Science Reviews?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Fire Science Reviews's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?